Friday, May 22, 2020

Yuva Dancing Queen' Judge Sonalee Kulkarni Shares Unseen PICS From Engagement; Dipika Kakar Wishes Her Friend

Yuva Dancing Queen' Judge Sonalee Kulkarni Shares Unseen PICS From Engagement; Dipika Kakar Wishes Her Friend.

Marathi actress Sonalee Kulkarni surprised her fans when she announced her engagement with Kunal Benodekar on her birthday (May 18) on social media.

'Yuva Dancing Queen' Judge Sonalee Kulkarni Shares Unseen PICS From Engagement; Dipika Kakar Wishes Her Friend

 She wrote, "Before my birthday ends, I want to mark it by making a special announcement. Introducing my fiance Kunal Benodekar."Popular TV actess Dipika Kakar, who is a good friend of Sonalee, wished her on the post. The ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’ actress wrote, “Many many congratulations.“Cannot thank you all enough for your best wishes and love pouring in since yesterday. This is so overwhelming in many ways, as I celebrated my birthday away from my family, friends fans for the first time due to lockdown but with just my fiancé! But thanks to social media we all could connect. And yes, thank you so much for all the love and blessings you’ve been showering on our engagement. Here’s sharing a special picture from my most special day!,” Sonalee wrote while sharing the picture.

On the professional front, Sonalee Kulkarni was last seen in ‘Vicky Velingkar’. The film released on December 6, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you look at various woman