Friday, January 20, 2023

Boyhood. Nature and Message

 Message flow.  Boyhood is an age when a person is playful.  There is a person in this world who is handsome and handsome and that person is seen in the mirror.  The enthusiasm has increased to such an extent that a person wants to go out to conquer the world.  This is almost everyone's story.  Maybe I had the same story.  But at the same time, another habit happened in me, that of learning.  The main reason for this was that I spent most of my life in the circle of older friends.  There was no one of my age in my house.  Most of my circle of friends were of my age.  Time passed and I developed a passion for studying human emotions and human psychology along with learning, which I often got after reading people's behavior.  I was lazy to observe and began to consider meditation as the most important part of my life.  But still every human being is different at every point..some one is hero in his story and villain in other's story.  Someone was a villain to others and a hero to me.  I saw that a certain kind of point of view cannot be established about any person in the world.  Humans are more diverse than ever before.  There came such a point in life that the conversations of friends around you started to feel like one.  Like I already know what they have to say and what they want to say.  The quest for learning in me was now over.  Now I wanted to stop, I had no desire and no ambition.  Well, time does not stay the same, I have read this in many books.  The period she was going through was the most difficult time.  I was not motivated.  My mind was not eager for any kind of resolution.  The intensity of pain was increasing day by day due to anxiety and restlessness, but nature has bestowed many blessings on human beings.. Similarly, a blessing was bestowed on me, that was 'Kindness of messages'. The universe is trying to tell me something.  Doing… I am being called to explore my thinking.  The wisdom given to me will help me move out of pain and live my soul's angle for abundance..why does it sometimes feel like my life is in control.  This feeling was the hardest to grasp - I was just going through the motions, day after day, year after year.  It feels like there is something new or interesting in life.  I just feel…empty.

 I realized that nature wants to explain something to me in the voice of every human being.  There is no notification, no message, no message is being given.  And perhaps there are many of us who are given signs by nature or messages through the words of other human beings... like the Lord is speaking to me through others throughout the universe and the words of human beings heal my wounds.  have been.  If psychology is studied, it is all about state of mind, that is, nothing but the state of mind, but it was a journey of belief for the sake of peace.  And the power of the universe is a reality.  Then I realized that sometimes listening to voices is as important as speaking... I heard messages from saints around and around and also from devils... Al-Qalam Jannat.

1 comment:

When you look at various woman