Wednesday, July 23, 2014

LEGAL NOTICE FOR PAYMENT OF



To





SUBJECT:    LEGAL NOTICE FOR PAYMENT OF P.O.L BILLS RS. 25178-00

Dear Sir,
Under the instructions from my client-------------------------------------------------------------------, I address you as under,

That my client had supplied the POL to various peoples in flood in the month of June 2011 on your verbal instructions as you agreed that the payment will be made by you in cash within days.
My client has been requested you too many times for payment of POL bills Rs.25178-00 that is pending since long. Till to-date neither you have been paid the above POL bills nor give any response for payment to my client. Now my client reached to me to suit file the case against you as per law of your verbal contract in the competent court of law.
You are therefore once again requested through this legal notice to please pay the POL bills Rs.25178-00 at once. Please take further notice that requirement of my client should be compiled within 07 days, otherwise my client have right to take the matter in the competent court of law for reddressal, if you failed to comply.
This notice may be treated as most urgent.


Yours truly,


Dated: 24.7.2014                             


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you look at various woman