Monday, December 12, 2022

Do some magic, may he be mad in loce

 Do some magic.

 May he be mad in love.

 In this way, it turned upside down.

 I Shama, be that Parwana.


  Just look at the tricks of the stars.

 Draw a horoscope like Qalandar

  Recite any such Jantar Mantra.

 Do whatever Bakht Sikandar does


 Cut something like that.

  No one could cut it.

 Someone help me.

 He will fall in love with me.


 Get some fortune.

 Flowers rose in the path of death.

 Someone spit water like that.

 When I drank it, my dreams came.

 

 Do some black magic

  Who brightens my day.

 He said Mubarak come quickly.

 Don't live now, son of yours.


 Put me on someone like that.

 By which they met the heart.

  Sing a hymn.

 If you read it, you will find my friend


 Someone can control the uncontrollable jinn.

 Take out any snake from the string

 A bird pulling a thread

 No Manka from Aksha Dhari.


 Can someone teach me such words?

 They think I am a good talker.

 Do something like this to me.

 He knows, I am Jan Nisar.


 Find someone and bring that musk.

 He thought I was like the moon.

 Which is the will of my friend.

 He thought I was exactly the same.

  

 Read any such name of Azam.

  Who sheds tears in prostrations.

 And as you claim

 Be beloved at my feet.


 But let me tell you one thing.

  Is this a matter of steps?

  Beloved is above the eyes.

 Do I have stone hours?


 And the agent hears this change.

 This work is very harmful.

 All threads are in his hands.

 Who is the owner of tomorrow's world.

1 comment:

When you look at various woman